Congratulations for investing in your future. The next step is:
1. Meet with Enrollment Specialist.
2. If you are planning to apply for financial aid, ask your enrollment specialist what documents should you bring.
3. Meet with financial aid advisor to learn if you qualify for financial aid. If you do, fill-up the required applications.
4. Upon acceptance, choose a start date, reserve your spot in class by submitting your enrollment application and your admissions advisor will then guide you through our seamless process.
5. Start your training.
• High Pay. National Median pay for HVAC tech is $22.54/h & electricians $24.57. *
• High Growth. HVACR and Electricians will see employment growth of 14 percent from 2014 to 2024 which is much faster growth than the average for all other occupations. *
• High Demand. Rising demand for trained technicians will result in excellent employment opportunities. The employment change (growth) 2014-24 for Electricians is 85,900 and HVACR 39,600.*
* Per TWC, Bureau of Labor Statistics data.